Regent Group is a highly unique London based organisation. Launched as a private sector education group in 2000, it has enjoyed substantial and diverse growth expanding into real estate and investment management, forming three strategic business divisions, led by a strong and proactive leadership team.
Our business is unique and is split in to different areas;
Education, Training and Recruitment - Higher & Further Education, Independent Schools, Sixth Form Centres, Learning Centres & Nurseries, Recruitment of staff for the education sector & other sectors post-Brexit, Corporate Training & Transformational Leadership Programmes, Children’s Community Services & Residential Homes
Real Estate Investment and Development - Residential & Commercial Real Estate Portfolio and
Development Projects & Investments
Investment Management - We trade as Regent Investment Management (RIM) London and provide services in Asset Management, Capital Raising, Educational Investments, Early Stage Investments in Technology, Social Impact Investments, M&As, Off Market Real Estate.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for the communications, PR & client relations, planning, development, execution and management of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and all public relations (PR) and client relations.
The post holder will be responsible for overseeing campaigns that create a positive and dynamic public image for Regent Group through print and social media, special events, marketing materials and relationship building.
This position serves the entire group and is required to work collaboratively with each function on a wide range of important communications and PR projects. The post holder will be required to be both strategic and hands on as you work with the team to ensure the mission, vision and values of the group and demonstrated.
The right individual will be able to look at the growth trajectory for Regent Group in UK, USA, Canada, Dubai and India and stratigise a plan on helping the business grow from an anual turnover of £12 million to £20 million over the next two years.
- Develop / deliver customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Established Group in high growth mode
- Entrepreneurial and innovative market leader
- Executive remuneration package
- Develop and implement an annual marketing & communications plan that establishes strategies and goals for marketing programs and services and enhances the organisations image and position within the marketplace.
- Review the marketing and communications plan making appropriate changes to reflect new ideas and concepts. Incorporate these into the existing communication channels.
- Ensure that the organisations desired image and position is clearly communicated both internally and externally.
- Develop online and print content. Manage the design, printing, mail assembly and distribution of all print and virtual publications including newsletters, brochures and all marketing materials.
Communications & PR
- Be the internal expert and go-to person for advice and support on PR activities.
- Oversee our media profile. This will include proactively generating coverage to promote our work and impact.
- Increase our profile at relevant public events. You will become an ambassador for the company and identify new opportunities that will increase our reach.
- Support the wider staff team to improve their presentation and public speaking skills where required.
- Provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to the student recruitment team.
- Identify business development opportunities and escalate to the appropriate individual
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Recruitment, IAG, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR developments.
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the Company and its staff and maintain compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- Salary of £45,000 - £65,000
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development.
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in north-west London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners. Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe.